Argumentative Essay on bullying Outline
Thesis: Bullying is getting worse thus necessitating the need for a means to stamp it out all together
- Statistics show that bulling has been on the increase for the past couple of years
- There are many new avenues from which adults and youth can bully each other
- The expectations that society has put has really contributed to the increase in bullying
- The high number of unstable homes has highly contributed to bringing up bullies
- Media encourages bullying by showcasing violence and vices.
- Action must be taken to curb bullying in our society
Main point A
There is a lot evidence showing that bullying is worsening
- 77 percent of students have admitted to being bullied at one point or another.
- Around 42 percent of children have been bullied online and about 35 percent of them have been threatened while online
- A report by the American Justice Department reveals that one in four children shall be a victim to bullying during their adolescence
Purchase a Subscription To Read The Remaining Section