1. Explain how Reckless’ theory of Containment was very much influenced by Emile Durkheim’s theory of Anomie.
2. Within the context of Sykes and Matza’s “techniques of neutralization,” explain how it was possible for youths to violate conventional morality, if they are still integrated into the society and generally respected its norms, rules, and regulations.
3. Within the context of Hirschi’s four social bonds, explain why do some people commit crimes and others do not.
4. Discuss the relationship between criminogenic predispositions and chronic offenders (i.e., “the cycle of violence”) as advanced in Colvin’s Differential Coercion Theory.
5. Discuss how some social control theories emerged within the context of the 1960’s.
Order your paper at EssayAgents.com - Let our academic writing experts help you write a custom paper on a topic of your choice now within the shortest time possible. We are the most affordable writing service online- Click on the order now button for an instant quote. We guarantee 100% authenticity of all papers written by us. Boost your grades with our expert writing services.