- Assignment Requirements
To learn more about the ramifications of the Red Flags Rule, you will create a recommendation for an identity theft prevention program for 123 Bank. The program must detect, prevent, and mitigate identify theft in covered accounts, and must include both new and existing accounts. 123 is a banking institution in a small town. It has two branch offices in neighboring towns. The plan should also take into account the size of company.
- Identify the warning signs that indicate accounts may have been compromised.
- Discuss which warning signs or red flags are of greater importance to 123’s given their size and location. Provide rationale behind your ranking.
- For each risk area identified, provide a proposal for how the risk can be mitigated.
- Draft a brief summary of your findings.
- Required Resources
- Format: Microsoft Word
- Font: Arial 12-point size, Double-space
- Citation Style: Follow your school’s preferred style guide
- Length: No more than 500 words
25% OFF Your 1st Order. Use the code: SAVE25 - Order Now Dismiss