Imagine that you are a senior business manager in a U.S.-based MNC. Your boss has informed you that the MNC is considering expanding into an emerging market and has asked you to evaluate three (3) potential markets.
To get started, you must decide the following:
*Determine what kind of business your MNC is (e.g., manufacturing, information technology, etc.).
*Determine what products or services your MNC provides.
*Select three (3) emerging market countries to evaluate.
Write a 4 to 6 page paper in which you:
1. Describe a fictional MNC and describe the type of business your MNC is and the products and services it provides.
2. Create a matrix that compares three (3) emerging market countries across the following seven (7) elements:
a. economic system
b. political environment
c. legal and regulatory environment
d. technological environment
e. ethical system
f. social responsibility indicators
g. cultural dimensions
3. Evaluate each country in the matrix as to its suitability for your MNC.
4. Determine and justify your recommendation for which emerging market your company should consider expansion.
5. Provide at least 3 qualified sources (i.e. peer reviewed journals, government, or a professional organization website).
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
•Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
•Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.