The student will design a comprehensive Security Plan for the Maryland Public Safety Education and Training Center that, at a minimum, identifies the facility assets requiring protection, the criticality of those assets, the various threats directed at the assets and the probability of loss.
Write a 10- to 12-page (cover page and reference page not included in page count) report that addresses the issues and problems listed. References must include the text and at least three (3) external scholarly sources that support the points made in the report.
Address the following general topic areas:
· Physical plant intrusion (e.g., burglary)
· Property damage, interior and exterior (e.g., vandalism, theft, etc.)
· Personal security (e.g., assault, personal property loss/damage, etc.)
· Information/records security
· Emergency planning and response
· OSHA standards and violations
· Hiring practices
· Training practices
· Legal issues unique to the site
· Recommended policies and procedures (topics only)
NOTE: The student should identify any issue not reflected in the descriptive information provided which may have a bearing on security design. The student should them proceed with the plan considering separately both the positive and negative response to the issue.
Order your paper at EssayAgents.com - Let our academic writing experts help you write a custom paper on a topic of your choice now within the shortest time possible. We are the most affordable writing service online- Click on the order now button for an instant quote. We guarantee 100% authenticity of all papers written by us. Boost your grades with our expert writing services.