Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Examine traditional, contemporary, and emerging leadership theories and interpersonal forms of power. Create a profile of the ideal leader for the company you researched in which you describe the most appropriate leadership characteristics in terms of leadership style and interpersonal forms of power; and how these characteristics impact organizational performance.
2. Based on your research, analyze the organizational stressors (e.g., task demands, role demands, physical demands, and interpersonal demands) to determine their likely impact on organizational performance as well as how those stressors could be addressed.
3. Analyze critical elements for effective group and work team performance to determine the steps you would take to develop an effective team or work group within the company you researched.
4. Identify potential sources of conflict within the group or work team. Evaluate the five (5) conflict management styles (e.g., competing, collaborating, compromising, avoiding, accommodating) and explain which style of conflict management is most appropriate for the potential sources of conflict described above.
5. Determine potential barriers to communication, how these barriers may impact group and work team performance, and two (2) recommendations for addressing them.
6. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze the issues related to workplace stress, including responses, consequences, and
preventative management of stress.
• Analyze the communication process within organizations through traditional communication methods and technology.
• Evaluate the critical elements of groups and works teams, including group behavior,
development, and decision making.
• Examine traditional, contemporary, and emerging leadership theories and their related impact on organizational performance.
• Analyze the causes of conflict, consequences, and resolutions to group conflict within
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior and leadership.
• Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics
Order your paper at EssayAgents.com - Let our academic writing experts help you write a custom paper on a topic of your choice now within the shortest time possible. We are the most affordable writing service online- Click on the order now button for an instant quote. We guarantee 100% authenticity of all papers written by us. Boost your grades with our expert writing services.